WE MUST BE THE LITTLE ENGINE THAT COULD!

KegMan

Re: WE MUST BE THE LITTLE ENGINE THAT COULD!

Postby KegMan » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:49 pm

They didn't look that bad - except for Peavey's drop - on the last drive
Our ancestors scratched and crawled their way to the top of the food chain, Keg Gym will keep you there!

KegMan

Postby KegMan » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:37 pm

Alright Wisblue, it's your turn
Our ancestors scratched and crawled their way to the top of the food chain, Keg Gym will keep you there!

wisblue

Postby wisblue » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:30 pm

KegMan wrote:Alright Wisblue, it's your turn

Unfortunately, my fears about O'Korn and the offense are being borne out. It's going to be a struggle trying to pull out a low scoring win today, but this offense has no prayer against OSU.

KegMan

Postby KegMan » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:57 pm

Hey Wisblue, a W's a W. We both have one more to get

wisblue

Postby wisblue » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:22 pm

KegMan wrote:Hey Wisblue, a W's a W. We both have one more to get

I had to leave for a little while with the score 13-10 and when I came back to watch the recording they were doing snow angels on the field. Good thing they got the two TD's in the 3Q with the wind at their back and before the snowstorm hit.

Hard to be confident with that offense going into Columbus. But, then, the Buckeyes had their own problems with the weather and the Spartans.

KegMan

Postby KegMan » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:59 pm

We both have big rivalry games next week.

Lucky you tge media only cares about yours.

We're at home with an off and on offense playing for the axe. We need to win big. But, we've won the axe 12 times in a row. Sometimes things have to give. Hopefully not next Saturday

wisblue

Postby wisblue » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:58 am

The Badgers are a 14 point home favorite and Michigan is a 7 point road underdog playing with a weak backup QB. So, chances are just one of us will be smiling on Saturday.

Minnesota may not be as bad as Purdue or Illinois, but they are not in the same class as Wisconsin. Their record has been helped because they didn't have to play either Michigan or OSU. They are coming off of their best win of the season against Northwestern.

My oplnion of Minnesota was first set when they lost to Penn State in OT the week after Michigan beat PSU 49-10. it was cemented when they struggled at home to beat Rutgers 34-32. Rutgers has scored just 41 points total in its 7 other B10 games. I will be surprised if the Badgers playing at home with the B10 title and playoff berth on the line don't put up at least 30 against them if the weather is decent.UW's offense may be in and out, but they have shown that they can pile up points against weak defenses.

yourout

Postby yourout » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:19 am

wisblue wrote:The Badgers are a 14 point home favorite and Michigan is a 7 point road underdog playing with a weak backup QB. So, chances are just one of us will be smiling on Saturday.

Minnesota may not be as bad as Purdue or Illinois, but they are not in the same class as Wisconsin. Their record has been helped because they didn't have to play either Michigan or OSU. They are coming off of their best win of the season against Northwestern.

My oplnion of Minnesota was first set when they lost to Penn State in OT the week after Michigan beat PSU 49-10. it was cemented when they struggled at home to beat Rutgers 34-32. Rutgers has scored just 41 points total in its 7 other B10 games. I will be surprised if the Badgers playing at home with the B10 title and playoff berth on the line don't put up at least 30 against them if the weather is decent.UW's offense may be in and out, but they have shown that they can pile up points against weak defenses.

Over the course of my lifetime this game has been anything but predictable.
For some reason this one scares me more than Northwestern did.

wisblue

Postby wisblue » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:56 am

yourout wrote:
wisblue wrote:The Badgers are a 14 point home favorite and Michigan is a 7 point road underdog playing with a weak backup QB. So, chances are just one of us will be smiling on Saturday.

Over the course of my lifetime this game has been anything but predictable.
For some reason this one scares me more than Northwestern did.

It's been pretty predictable for the last 12 years. Wisconsin has a much better team and Wisconsin wins. Wisconsin has a much better team this year too.

Return to “College Sports and Other”